Spread the word
Most commented today
who were deficient in Coenzyme Q10 lost 29.7 pounds, whereas those with normal levels of Coenzyme Q10 only lost 12.76 pounds. Considering all of the other excellent benefits of Coenzyme Q10, it's definitely worth trying. CHROMIUM Oddly enough, chromium supplementation has been shown to lower body http://supplementforsale.com/hl-slim-pro ... Read morecomputers & software
Questions about Lost or Forgotten Windows 7 Password:
Q 1: I have a dell computer with windows 7 professional and forgot the login password? Now I am locked out of it and I really need this laptop. All answers are appreciated!
Q 2: OK now I forgot my windows 7 administrator password what do I do I need to get the pass please help!
Q 3: I forgot my windows 7 password, if there a way that I break password Windows 7 and can get back into my account. (Have no password reset disk)
Q 4: My sister forgot Windows 7 password on HP laptop, so there’s only a standard user I can get on and I can’t download anything… Is there anyway doing that, or helping me got my password back for free?
Answers for Windows 7 Password Breaker:
Try to break Windows 7 password with Windows 7 password breaker tool. These utilities are not mentioned by Microsoft, but they are widely used by lost Windows 7 password users in reality. And that’s why there are so many Windows 7 password breaker tools are available for your choice, including both freeware and shareware.
Ophcrack is the most popular one when it comes to free tools. This freeware is actually a Windows password breaker based on rainbow tables rather than a reset tool. It can help you break any Windows system, including Windows 7, of course. It comes with a Graphical User Interface and runs on multiple platforms.
To create a bootable password reset disk, Windows Password Key 8.0 is the best solution. This Windows password breaker program enables you to create a bootable password reset disk with a CD/DVD or USB flash drive in seconds. Once the password reset disk is burned, you can use it to break password Windows 7 within a few clicks. And the bootable password reset disk can also be used to break passwords for Windows 8, Vista, XP, 2012, 2011, 2008, 2003, 2000.
Part I: Create a bootable Win 7 password reset disk
1. Download and install Windows Password Key 8.0 in any accessible PC. Then launch this tool.
2. Insert a blank CD/DVD or USB drive in your computer and select Burn a bootable CD/DVD or USB. After that, select your target device and click the Burn button. It only takes a few seconds to finish burning task.
Part II: Break Windows 7 Password
1. Insert the burned bootable win 7 password reset disk in your locked win 7 computer and start the PC from the disk.
2. Then you will see the interface of Windows Password Key 8.0, select the system and the account whose password you need to reset for, and click Reset password button.
3. Select New password and enter the new password for your target user account in Win 7.
4. When the password is successfully resetted, Click OK
5. Click Reboot button to restart computer, then you can log into Windows with new password.
Note: Please remove the bootable win 7 password reset disk during restart so that the computer will boot as usual from the hard drive disk.
Source: How to Break Windows 7 Password?