Spread the word
Most commented today
Indian Bank has introduced a few technology products, including one that aims to tackle transactions with ease, following demonetisation. The Chennai-headquartered public sector bank has joined the list of banks that have rolled out UPI (Unified Payment Interface) app. The app will enable Indian Bank customers to send and receive money using their smartphones. UPI is a system that powers multiple bank accounts into a single mobile application, merging several banking features, seamless fund routing and merchant payments, according to a statement. It introduced USSD banking, under which customers and merchants can register their details through their mobile phone by calling *99*58#. This unique platform will empower the customers to make payment directly to, among oth... Read morecomputers & software
Yahoo is one of the amazing search engines which provide many free services to its users. Yahoo mail is one of them, which allow users to send free messages, images, videos and much more. With the help of it, you can easily communicate with your friends, families, and colleagues. It provides 1 TB of initial storage for its user. It helps us to stay connected with our loved ones. It offers many amazing features to its users; they just need Yahoo account and password to access Yahoo mail.
If you want, you can easily terminate your Yahoo account manually and can remove it along with your emails and information. If you delete a Yahoo email account, you will lose all your data from services that are part of it. It is best to save all your data before deactivating your Yahoo account.
Remember that people will send a message to your account up to 90 days without facing any problem. So ensure to tell your friends about the deactivation of your account. Here we will give you detailed information about deactivation and reactivation of your Yahoo
account. Just go through these steps carefully.
Before you terminate your account, check the following:
• Ensure to remove all child accounts before removing the parent account.
• If you don’t remember your password, you need to use the Sign-in Helper to recover your password.
• Once an account is terminated, you won't be able to log in to any Yahoo product with that Yahoo account.
• Before terminating your Yahoo account, ensure that you have saved all the important information you need. Once the account is removed, you can't retrieve any information.
Procedure to deactivate Yahoo account:
• First, you need to visit the Terminating Your Yahoo Account page.
• You need to login to your Yahoo Mail account.
• Enter your password below, please verify your identity with your password.
• Type the CAPTCHA code.
• Press Terminate this Account.
• Wait for 90 days for Yahoo to remove data such as email messages related to your account.
• Data linked to a Yahoo Finance Premium account will be kept for 3 calendar years; other data may also be kept.
• Contacts, Emails and other account information may no longer be available, and can't be retrieved.
• Emails sent to your account after it was deactivated were returned back to the senders and won't be there anymore.
By performing these steps mentioned above, you’ll definitely deactivate and reactivate your account. For detailed information about this, you need to give a call on the Yahoo phone number for Yahoo customer support service as they are available 24*7 to provide you with the best solution.
Dial Yahoo Toll Free Numbers:-